Saturday, September 8, 2007

Tila For The Fn' Win


See what I did for the headline? Everyone reporting on this story tried to do a play off of "Tequila." Not me, though. I went old school since she used to go by her last name of "Nguyen." Anyways, have you ever watched "Flavor of Love" and "I Love New York" and wondered why they don't just combine the hijinks done by the male and female participants into a single super show? Wonder no more. Tila Tequila (in case you can't tell the difference between Asians, she's the one on the right) will be debuting a new reality dating show on MTV later this fall. Tila writes:

These guys and girls won't know that I am bisexual until I reveal to them both later on the show....and from then on....it's all Craziness and drama and sexy times all on my new journey to find true love as a bisexual! WHEW! Is this crazy or what????? May the better sex win my love! My new tv show is called "A SHOT AT LOVE WITH TILA TEQUILA" there will be 10 episodes and each show is 1 full hour each!!!!

Kudos to Ms. Tequila for promoting diversity on television of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community. The world needs to be more tolerant of hawt bisexuals looking for a good time. Hopefully Tila will also prove how kewl azns are. Just looking at Tila makes me want to spike and dye my hair, drive a rice rocket, go to import shows, own a xanga page, grow my pinky nail out, and play "Starcraft" and "Counter-Strike" at a Korean-run Internet cafe. I shudder to think what kind of society we'd be without people like her.

1 comment:

Derek J. Barbee said...

Well, it would certainly be a little uglier, that's for sure.